Wednesday 13 June 2018

How I Make The Best Jewellery Fit In My Budget Every Time!

On a normal day, I am your girl next door – you will see me dressed up in jeans and simple kurtas and that is what I prefer on a normal day, because that is what is most comfortable for me to get around the hectic days, I generally have. But come a special occasion and believe me, I am the first one to raid my wardrobe and find the perfect outfit for the occasion. I mean, I am slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to dressing up for the occasion – I need to have the right type of clothes, the right type of shoes and even the makeup and jewellery needs to be right. So, it should not come as a surprise that I own several jewellery sets



What might be amusing to most people is that most of these sets are not genuine gold or diamonds. Don’t get me wrong; I do have a few exquisite pieces that were gifted to me by my mom and I use them on extremely special occasions, such as family weddings or Diwali pooja. However, I am the type who likes to match my accessories with the outfit, which is why real jewellery is often out of the question – I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth to be able to afford real gold, diamond or platinum jewellery to match every outfit I have, which is why I had to become resourceful. I realised that modern day fashion jewellery for women was the answer to my prayers. 

I knew that I had to explore my local markets, because many a times, hidden away in some secret corner of the city that you have grown in, there are treasures waiting to be discovered. It was on a trip like that once that I discovered a haven for designer and fashion jewellery – what seemed like a tiny little store from the outside was actually a complete maze of almost every type of accessory you could imagine. From that day on, this store became my go to place, whenever I needed to find jewellery to match my outfit – whether I was going to college or to a party, I knew that I would be able to find the right accessories in this little corner heaven. 



All through my college days, this was the one shop I used to keep coming back to and I would even bring my friends. I thought I was pretty much set for life, because no matter what the occasion, I knew that this store would have what I needed, in terms of accessories and jewellery. However, one fine day, without any notice, the shop closed! And the most unfortunate thing was that the closure happened at a time, when I needed the best jewellery I could find, because my best friend was getting married. I knew I had several events to attend and for each event I would have a different attire and each attire would need jewellery that matched. 

I was almost in a state of panic, when my friend, the bride to be, told me that there was no need to worry – there was another store that was just as well equipped for my needs, and was just as pocket friendly. It was when she told me that she was picking up multiple pieces for her own wedding too, that I was convinced that this was going to be a good place to shop. However, I almost fell of my chair, when she told me that this was an online store! I mean, how can you buy jewellery online – what if the piece is not crafted properly, what if the stones fall out and most importantly, what if I don’t like it?



But the moment I logged onto India Emporium, all my fears evaporated – this was not only a legitimate website for shopping, but also one of the best places to find the latest trends. Within minutes, I was looking through all that the website had to offer in terms of designer jewellery for women and I had added at least six different pieces to my cart. That was when the small voice in my head told me that I needed to be careful – after all, this was the first time I would be shopping from this website; how could I be sure that everything would be ok, when it reached me. So, I chose one necklace and earring set and purchased. The moment I received my package, I knew that I was in safe hands and immediately, I was back on the portal shopping to my heart’s content. Not only is there is a huge variety to choose from, they are all such value for money, that no matter how much you buy, you will not feel bad! 

At India Emporium, you will be able to find it all – whether you are looking at typical bridal jewellery or something a little more modern; whether you want polki sets or kundan bangles, they are all on offer here. The craftmanship on each piece is truly exquisite and you will find it hard to stop with just one. I was able to find so many pieces that matched my outfit, that I was totally confused and had a tough time picking out just the ones I needed. What is great about shopping for designer jewellery on India Emporium is that you can find something for every occasion – whether you want something that is apt for a wedding or something that you can wear to college or office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment