Tuesday 5 February 2019

How I Always Find The Perfect Designer Kurti For Occasions

 Although I am not overly obsessed with fashion, I am someone who is always concerned about how I look and I make it a point that every time I am stepping out of the house, I look good. I might never look like I have just stepped off the Paris runway, but I do tend to draw attention, the good type, with what I am wearing. I have to also tell you that I don’t have the perfect figure, but I am always reading about how to dress right according to the body type. Now because I live and work in India, I have to tell you that kurtas and kurtis are my favourite types of clothes, because there is simply so much you can do with them. This is also why I am always on the lookout for the latest kurtis design.


The reason why I love kurtas and kurtis so much is because they are both such versatile parts of your wardrobe. By changing how you wear them, you can create so many looks – wear them with leggings or a salwar and you have something that is traditional and Indian; wear the same thing with a pair of jeans or trousers and you have something that would be labelled Indo-western or fusion. Kurtis can be serious and they can also be the perfect choice for a fun day out with your friends. That is the reason why I have so many kurtas and kurtis in my wardrobe. 


I have friends who always come to me and ask me where I always manage to find such trendy and well fitting kurtis. To be honest, I always do have the perfect kurti for the occasion and more than once, I have had these very friends, raiding my cupboard, because they too want that perfect look. And whenever I tell them that most of the times, I pick up my clothes from a kurtis online sale, they give me a look of surprise and often, bewilderment. Finally, I decided to let them in on my fashion secret and introduced them to the world of IndiaEmporium!

For those of you who don’t know, IndiaEmporium is the best fashion store – not only because it has the most extensive range of clothes and accessories, but also because the entire store is online. This means that you no longer have to drag yourself to an actual store to enjoy the best shopping experience. As a matter of fact, there is nothing I detest more than going to a fashion retail store during the sale season. You always end up not getting what you want, or in case you do find something you like, it might not be available in your size. You have to wait for ages to get into a trial room and chances are that the other outfit you had your eye on, has already disappeared, while you were trying out the first outfit! 


At IndiaEmporium, you can find it all, and that too with utmost ease – whether you are looking for long designer kurtis or want something short and spunky, here you can browse through the virtual aisles at your own pace and pick out whatever it is that catches your eye. There is simply so much to choose from, in terms of designs, fabrics, colours and even the work done on them. The site offers precise measurements charts, allowing you to purchase the perfect size for you, and just in case, the outfit does not fit you the way you thought it would, you could always just get it changed. And in the rare chance that the outfit you fell in love with has gone out of stock, you could always talk to the customer care team and inform them about the same and they will let you know, the moment it is back in stock. 

What is truly wonderful about IndiaEmporium is the fact that they website changes its designs and stocks as per the seasons – so when you will have a plethora of cotton outfits during the summers, you will the most stunning online woollen kurtis during the winter months. When wedding season comes knocking, you will find so many dresses that will be just perfect for the weddings and related ceremonies. IndiaEmporium has been designed to cater to all your whims and fancies – whether you want something simple that you can use on a day to day basis, or you want something that is incredibly elaborate for your own wedding, you will be able to find it all, right here. 


Now that I have let my friends in on my secret, whenever I see them wearing the perfect designer kurti for occasions that are special, I know where they got it from. I know that their and my favourite shopping destination is now the same! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Your blog is great and your collection is very nice also these types of collection is available in my online store. Allow me to introduce myself. We're YesOnline.pk. Yesonline.pk is one of the leading and famous women’s online shopping store of Pakistan. Have a look at our online store.

    ReplyDelete