Tuesday 5 March 2019

Here’s Why You Should Design Your Own Clothes Virtually

You might not be a fashion designer, you might not be someone who understands how fabrics need to be matched with seasons or occasions. You might not know much about how certain types of embroidery work best with certain types of fabrics and you might not know much about how to choose from a plethora of wedding bridal lehengas. However, when you come to IndiaEmporium, you can be sure that you can walk out with the best outfits, no matter what your fashion knowledge. 


One of the main reasons why IndiaEmporium has become so popular is that it allows even those who know very little about fashion to look fashionable, every time. IndiaEmporium has not only simplified fashion, it has also brought the latest trends to every corner of the world. No matter which part of the world you are in, you can get your hands on these trends, because IndiaEmporium ships to almost every corner of the globe. 

Let’s say you are someone who knows little about fashion, but want custom made outfits, then IndiaEmporium is the place for you to come to. They have the most incredible design team, who will understand what it is that you are looking for, and then create the exact replica of what you had imagined. Although, for those who are not fashion forward, all this might seen incredibly complicated, but in reality, things could not be simpler. When you come to IndiaEmporium, you can browse through the truly incredible range of clothes and accessories they offer and you can choose something you like. However, if you are not completely satisfied with one outfit, but would want a little something from three or four outfits, you can get that done that too. 


I was someone who was apprehensive too, when my best friend told me that you could design your own clothes virtually at IndiaEmporium, but seeing her confidence, I decided to give it a try. I went to the website and was actually stunned at the range they had on offer – from simple kurtas that you can wear on a daily basis to outfits that I had seen on the red carpet, being worn by celebrities; there was simply so much to choose from. However, I really wanted to test their design team – so I told that I wanted an outfit that would be perfect for me, for my sister’s upcoming wedding. 

The kind of questions the designer asked me gave me immense confidence, because they were all the right kinds of questions. From asking me where the wedding was going to take place to the date, they asked me almost everything that I could imagine and more. By asking me the location, which was Udaipur in Rajasthan, they were able to suggest royal and regal looking colours such as purple and deep shades of red. When they asked me the date, which was the beginning of April, they suggested that I stick to lighter fabrics, as the heat tends to get out of hand in places like Rajasthan. 


They asked me to send in my measurements, using which they were able to gauge my problem areas and went on to suggest silhouettes that would mask all those areas, making me look slimmer and prettier. Normally, when you are looking for custom dresses online, you will not find a lot in exact accordance to what you need – you might find the colour you want, but it might not be the fabric you want, or you could find the type of dress that you wanted, but it might not have the type of work you fancy. However, at IndiaEmporium, all this is made possible by a team of incredibly talented designers, tailors and craftspeople. 

Once all our discussions were over, the people at IndiaEmporium sent over a sketch of what my dress would look like and just that sketch was enough to make me fall head over in heels. Over the next several days, almost every other day, I would have an email from them, which would have some new step of our my outfit creation – so if one day there was a swatch of embroidery work, another day it would be the dress being created on a mannequin. I have to tell you, IndiaEmporium changed my perception of custom women's clothing altogether and I was thoroughly impressed at how professional and talented the team was. 


In less than a month, I received an email that my outfit was ready and would be shipped to me soon and true to their word, within a few days this big package arrived at my door. Packed inside it, with utmost care, was this stunning lehenga, which fit me like a dream and took the breath away of quite a few people, at my sister’s wedding, including my husband! You have no idea how many people asked me where I got my outfit from, and all I had to tell them was when they too wanted custom tailored ethnic wear or even something modern and snazzy, the only place they needed to go to was IndiaEmporium! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really appropriate your views.

    Princess Dresses For Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it is not related to genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to uncover if this short questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete